Posted by : Unknown Sunday 17 February 2013



Girls' Generation's, Hyoyeon revealed an odd obsession with the number 23.
In SBS "Strong Heart" aired on the 12th, Girls' Generation members came out as guests.

On this day, Sooyoung said, "Hyoyeon has a really weird habit. She's obsessed with the number '23'. She always says she wants to sell 2,300 copies of album, that she wants to borrow $23 from me, etc.," arousing laughter.
Hyoyeon then said, "I like the numbers 2 and 3. So I think I say the two numbers together without me knowing."
Boom then said, "That's so odd, the last 4 numbers of my phone number is 2323," but others scolded him.
Photo Credit: SBS
Source : kpopstarz.com

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch
Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Copyright © 2013 Girls' Generation Fansite Update . Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © InSONE-sia || Girls' Generation Fansblog Update -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -