Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 26 February 2013



Girls′ Generation (SNSD)′s Seohyun revealed how she keeps up her perfect figure.

The February 25 broadcast of Mnet′s Wide Entertainment News visited Sooyoung and Seohyun at a photo shoot. This day the two showed off their feminine charms in poses more mesmerizing than those of fashion models.

In an interview with the producers, Sooyoung and Seohyun talked about their looks.

"I have so much hair. I′m jealous of those who have less hair," Sooyoung said.

Seohyun then added, "I also have thick hair. My head feels so heavy when I′m drying my hair."

Still, she added on a brighter note, "I don′t think I′ll have to worry about losing my hair when I′m older, though."

Sooyoung went on to say, "I like my tanned skin, but sometimes I′m jealous of skin that shines bright even without lighting."

Seohyun said, however, "I′m jealous of tanned skin. I don′t think dark skin would fit me well even if I tried."

About the secret behind her figure, she said, "If you do aerobic exercises an hour a day on an empty stomach, you′ll feel your body change."

SNSD will be embarking on an arena tour in Japan from April 21.

Photo credit: Mnet

Source : enewsworld.mnet.com || Insone-sia

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch
Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Copyright © 2013 Girls' Generation Fansite Update . Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © InSONE-sia || Girls' Generation Fansblog Update -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -