Posted by : Unknown Monday 11 March 2013


[Trans] :
From : NANA ピーーーーース*。さん

[I took part with family members. I was really looking forward to this because it is my first concert! The moment I saw everyone from SNSD, a lot of my tears came out! Everyone is so pretty and cute, I've been longing to see this!! And I've really been looking forward to this!! I am glad my first concert is an SNSD concert :D I will keep cheering for you from here on! Please work hard! Also, even though Taeyeon-chan's birthday was yesterday, happy birthday!]

Next week is the concert in Saitama Super Arena. I will look forward to being able to see everyone iof8YX9.jpg

Trans by : @Kymmie
Source : Line Official Account || InSONE-sia

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch
Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Copyright © 2013 Girls' Generation Fansite Update . Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © InSONE-sia || Girls' Generation Fansblog Update -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -