Posted by : Unknown Sunday 10 March 2013


Trans :
[taeyeon] : my wish is to have a 3rd snsd tour. while it is my birthday, rather than being congratulated today, i want to say 'thank you' to those around me, and my members who are near me. and, though you're physically far away, thank you to our SONE who always support us, and are the closets to/in our hearts. I think I'm a really happy kid/person.
[sooyoung] : I just wanted to say that we're also happy having a member like Taeyeon with us. it's rare for a singer like Taeyeon to come about in a generation, but she came out in 'girls' generation'. (or something like that, lol)
[taeyeon] : you're really cool, and thank you, everyone. (… 3:50) I don't think I will be able to forget Hiroshima today

Trans by: @ch0sshi

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch
Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Copyright © 2013 Girls' Generation Fansite Update . Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © InSONE-sia || Girls' Generation Fansblog Update -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -