Posted by : Unknown Tuesday 9 April 2013

7 April 2013
Yeyyya nice bra honey...lol. that's my eyemask!!!! Goodnight s♡ne

08 April 2013
I think...i need to change my hair :( cut? or...

This is the shortest my hair has ever been in my life...kkk


old pic. 'ㅡ'*

예전에 집에서 어느 미국칭구?와 함께 만든 레드벨벳컵케잌! 저는 지금 이게 가장 먹고싶네요 :) 다들 먹고싶은거 하나씩만 얘기해볼까욜 꺄

[Trans] :
From the home, on the the old which in together with report as of and the the? Of chinggu the United States, It 's a kind of Cupcake, a the Red velvet that you created!, I Cabourg the now, this is is they'd love to to eat the most,, the Jol maybe I should talk to him. The only the the going to the want to eat it Everyone :), the one by one,.

09 April 2013
Refresh! Lucky unicorn♡

For More Pictures @ Taeyeon Instagram Click Here!

Source : Taeyeon_ss || InSONE-sia

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Translate

English French German Spain Italian Dutch
Russian Brazil Japanese Korean Arabic Chinese Simplified

Popular Post

Blog Archive

Copyright © 2013 Girls' Generation Fansite Update . Powered by Blogger.

- Copyright © InSONE-sia || Girls' Generation Fansblog Update -Metrominimalist- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan -